Process of Coaching
Coaching is the medium to bring forth your passions, clarify your purpose, and define your priorities. It increases your productivity and facilitates change more rapidly than self-directed means. And it is an authentic way to move forward in living a life of significance.
The benefits of working with a coach include:
- Client Focused – this non-directive approach starts and ends with you. This is not a ‘one size fits all’ recipe; we work together to define and specify your priorities.
- Results Oriented – it is designed to move you forward toward your goals. It is your agenda that we focus on, and your results that are at the forefront of all we do together.
- Proven & Effective – whether in business or life, coaching is an effective strategy to achieve lasting improvement. In short, it works, and there are stats to prove it. [see the stats]
Coaching starts with a no obligation, no cost, call to discover where you are and where you want to be. This is a chance for you to get to know me, for me to get to know you, and for both to decide if this is a good fit.
Once you decide to move forward, we will work together about 3 times per month, for approximately 45 min each time. There’s no need to worry about where you live – we can do this over the phone.
We will have a contract, but it will be month to month. There are no long term obligations. But you will be undertaking some challenging and rewarding life work, which doesn’t come quickly. You should expect 6 months, or more, to see the true transformational change you desire.
Costs of Coaching
Here are my fees:
- Option 1: $225 per month for 3 sessions
- Option 2: $600 for 3 months (11% savings)
- Option 3: $150 per month for 2 sessions